Description

Sunday, May 7, 2017

TEN THINGS


It's been a while since I've had time (and inspiration) to update this space. In the past few months, I've finished my first year of nursing school (two semesters down, three to go) and started two new jobs. This week though, I've finally gotten a chance to breath and have spent the weekend in bed, watching "Mad Men", eating way too much unhealthy food, and am now making pasta al pomodoro. I'll ease back in with this week's ten things:

1 / Adoring this couple's Brooklyn apartment. And wanting to replace all my underwear with their brand Land of Women.

2 / "My husband and I sleep in separate bedrooms."

3 / Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop offices. That would make going to work every day easier.

4 / Stephanie Danler's Grub Street diet. If you haven't read Sweetbitter, I highly recommend it.

5 / 11 times 'Girls' really nailed it.

6 / Don't have it all figured out in your 20s? That's okay, and here's why.

7 / On the recommendation of a friend, I've been listening to this song on repeat.

8 / I just bought these jeans and I'm obsessed with them.

9 / This baby loves being "unwrapped".

10 / Hollywood "It Girls" through the years.

Have a great week.

No comments :

Post a Comment