Description

Friday, March 31, 2017

TEN THINGS


Since spring break ended, I've been struggling with completing the semester. I'm happy to see April begin, meaning I'm that much closer to the end of the semester and warm weather. I'm definitely going to appreciate being outside and the pool a lot more this summer. Next week, I'm starting a new job, and am hoping to get back in the swing of things. Here are this week's ten things:

1 / Laura Dern's rustic Los Angeles home. Slightly in love.

2 / Mindy Kaling discusses the final season of "The Mindy Project".

3 / Jenny Slate and her year of living publicly. I love her.

4 / Examples of minimalist living.

5 / Recruiters' seven biggest job interview pet peeves.

6 / 'Ugh, I'm so busy': A status symbol for our time.

7 / The most perfect boots I'm completely lusting over.

8 / Seven bad habits and what they say about you.

9 / Charts for anyone trying to be better this month.

10 / Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi's stunning Santa Barbara home.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment