Description

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

CURRENTLY WATCHING: BIG LITTLE LIES

A few years ago I read Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty, one of my favorite books I've read in the last few years. When I learned HBO was making a mini series based off the book, I couldn't wait. The series tells the story of three mothers of first graders, whose apparently perfect lives unravel to the point of murder. The actors are the best: Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern, Zoe Kravitz, Adam Scott, and Alexander Skarsgard (damn). 


I've been streaming it on HBO now, which has a student discount! Makes it completely worth it. I got rid of Hulu and have been using Netflix and HBO for all my escaping life purposes. I also have to mention: the houses. This show has made me want to move to Monterey. 












Images from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment