Description

Saturday, February 18, 2017

TEN THINGS

The weather finally seems to be warming up, and by warming up, I mean 50 degrees. I'll take what I can get though. I'm looking forward to this long weekend and am currently trying to work up enough energy and motivation to start working on homework. This week's ten things:

1 / "Grey's Anatomy" quotes to help you through the bad days. And 15 reasons why it's the most underrated feminist series.

2 / A stunning Santa Monica home of a Hollywood producer.

3 / Love made me do it: grand gestures to cure your cynicism.

4 / How it feels to go off birth control.

5 / Just ordered these bras and can't wait to wear them.

6 / Tips for faster, easier weeknight dinners.

7 / The writers behind "Girls" on putting words in the mouths of Hannah and her friends.

8 / How to feel more confident in 60 seconds.

9 / Beyonce and Adele are perfectionists in their own way--and we need both types of role models.

10 / This sunscreen just became an essential part of my morning routine.

Happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment