Description

Friday, February 10, 2017

TEN THINGS


The last few weeks have been a blur of settling into a new routine, making changes, and  enjoying taking a bit of time for myself. I've read a few books, none worth mentioning though. Does that ever happen to you? You start a book, get halfway through, not in love with it, but feel like you have to finish it anyways? In other news, this weekend, I'm looking forward to catching up on homework, cleaning out my closet, and finding a new eye cream (it's the little things). Here are this week's ten things:

1 / This Nantucket vacation home is my dream.

2 / Confessions of a former celebrity gossip addict. I can relate. 

3 / Wanting to update my underwear drawer with these.

4 / Are your beauty products growing bacteria?

5 / The modern woman's guide to the art of self promotion.

6 / 24 "Grey's Anatomy" quotes to help you remember how great it used to be.

7 / The new trailer for "Broadchurch" season 3. One of my favorite shows.

8 / Ryan Murphy's brilliant beach house.

9 / The best mom advice from Mother Mag and Glossier.

10 / My current read Commonwealth by Ann Patchett. Hoping this one is better than the last.

Have a great weekend! 

Photo from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment