Description

Thursday, February 2, 2017

ORIGINS: CHARCOAL MASK


My sensitive skin doesn't leave much room for trying new products. While I love reading about and researching new products, it takes a lot for me to actually purchase new ones. My sister had first told me about this mud mask and I became obsessed. When it ran out, I decided to try a new brand and settled on Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. For $4 more, you get triple the amount of mask. 

Origins Charcoal Mask is an active charcoal mask that helps clear out your pores. It's for any skin type: dry, normal, or oily. When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste filtering system gets jammed, your pores get clogged and your skin appears cloudy. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep dwelling pore cloggers, while white china clay absorbs environmental toxins and lecithin dissolves impurities. You can use once a week or as often as needed. Before using, open pores with a warm, moist towel, then layer the mask on. Allow to dry (about 15-20 minutes) and then rinse well.

The next morning, you'll notice a glow in your skin, plus the 15 minutes of self care helps you wash away the worries of the day (at least in my opinion).

No comments :

Post a Comment