Description

Sunday, January 15, 2017

TEN THINGS


This week was full of unexpected happenings. It was the first week back at school after winter break. The entire valley has been declared in a "state of emergency" due to the multiple feet of snow. Basically, my version of a nightmare. Ice everywhere, that won't go away, just trying to make me fall. One day of school was cancelled, a joy and a nightmare wrapped into one, and I also got some unexpected news that I'm doing my best to be positive about. Here's to next week being a bit better. This week's ten things:

1 / 17 modern house exteriors.

2 / Famous female leaders on power.

3 / Slightly obsessing over these sunglasses.

4 / This advice from the Bush sisters' letter to Sasha and Malia is for everyone.

5 / Horrifying but fascinating true crime podcasts.

6 / How to freeze EVERYTHING.

7 / A few book recommendations.

8 / Still lusting over this leather jacket.

9 / "Wear sunscreen. It will make a difference later on."

10 / Before the Fall is next on my reading list. 

Have a good rest of your weekend.

Image from here.

1 comment :

  1. Oooh those sunglasses though! So chic. Also loving that list of podcasts - I cannot get enough of Serial! The first season came out when I had a long commute and it actually made me *semi* excited to sit in traffic, because it meant listening to the podcast, LOL.

    Kathryn • simplykk.com

    ReplyDelete