Description

Thursday, November 3, 2016

CURRENTLY READING: THE KINFOLK HOME



"Creating a home for what matters most." I discovered The Kinfolk Home a few months ago, and after checking it out from the library multiple times, I finally purchased a copy for myself. For anyone interested in interior design, "the Kinfolk movement" often brings to life white walls and antiques. This book though, highlights homes that feature all my favorite things in a home: artful minimalism, white walls, natural wood, light, greens. I turn to it almost daily for inspiration. If my anxiety begins to build or I'm feeling down, I take a moment to look through and remember my goals. It may seem silly, but as a notorious homebody, I can't wait to have a home to call my own, filled with my favorite things, the design choices all mine. I highly recommend this book if you're the same or just need a bit of inspiration.

No comments :

Post a Comment