Description

Saturday, September 24, 2016

TEN THINGS


Another week gone, and I have no idea where it went. This weekend, I'm planning on setting up my desk that FINALLY came, catching up on sleep, and eating lots of good food because I feel as if I'm getting sick. Here are this week's ten things:

1 / Leonardo DiCaprio is selling his Malibu home. I'm in love. (With the house, not Leo. Although, if he came with it, I'd be okay with that.)

2 / At home with Danish photographer Ditte Isager.

3 / Excited to try Glossier's new serums.

4 / Gwyneth Paltrow interviews Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner, of Girls and Lenny Letter. And Lena and Jenni interview Gwyneth.

5 / Thinking it may be time to replace my old ratty joggers with these cozy skinny joggers.

6 / There's a job where you are a spy for luxury hotels. This is basically my dream. How do you sign up?

7 / Is this the secret to facial hair removal?

8 / 10 things pro organizers always do before they go to bed.

9 / "No, my wedding is not the most important day of my life."

10 / Have been listening to NPR's new podcast "How I Built This".

Happy weekend!

Image from here.
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment