Description

Sunday, September 18, 2016

TEN THINGS


This weekend, I finally bought myself a desk. I realized I'm the most indecisive person there is and finally ordered one online. It was on sale and I'm actually happy with the purchase (this is rare). Happy weekend, or what little is left of it! This week's ten things:

1 / A New Yorker in London: 42 peculiarities you must know before crossing the pond.

2 / Five days in Iceland with GP. On my dream list.

3 / A guide to cervical fluid. A must read for a subject that was never thoroughly explained to me.

3 / Dark circle and raw beauty.

4 / The return of Mandy Moore. The knits in this story have me swooning. 

5 / Impatiently waiting for this sweater to go on sale.

6 / Chelsea Handler has some advice for you.

7 / A New York country home with modern industrial style.

8 / Jenni Kayne's stunning living room makeover.

9 / J. Crew's important wardrobe life lessons.

10 / 8 things every 20-something should have in their bathroom.

Have you have the best week.

No comments :

Post a Comment