Description

Monday, September 12, 2016

TEN THINGS


Happy Monday! This weekend, between studying and work, I managed to do a face mask, pluck my eyebrows, and take a multi-vitamin. Basically, I'm the picture of health. This week is the point where the tests start coming, so I'll be spending this week studying. Here are this week's (last week's?) ten things:

1 / 30 famous women on heartbreak.

2 / Tour Jenni Kayne's rustic and airy California home. I can't get this gorgeous home out of my head.

3 / Why Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke's photoshop free lingerie shoot matters. Also, it's making me want to actually wear pretty underwear.

4 / Can't stop wearing this sweatshirt.

5 / Finally got around to reading Fates and Furies, after hearing raves about it for months.

6 / How to pick the fastest lane at the supermarket.

7 / What 9 parents tell their kids about why they go to work.

8 / A safari wedding in the heart of South Africa's Kruger National Park.

9 / How to make your home look more expensive.

10 / Try these five workouts to help with back pain.

Have a good week.

Image from here.
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment