Description

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

SLEEP CHANGES EVERYTHING


I just woke up from eight hours (eight hours!) straight of sleep, which seems to not happen a lot these days, and completely changed my outlook on life. With school, my job at night four days a week, plus homework and normal life, sleep has become precious. I'm not a person who can go without it. Some people can function on five hours, change their sleep schedule normally but not me. I'm a lover of routine and need sleep to even begin to do life. 

Which brings me to my lastest and best purchase: the slip silk eye mask. According to slip: "Sleep is imperative to health and beauty - it prevents wrinkles, brightens your complexion, and counteracts eye puffiness. Crafted from luxurious mulberry silk, Slip's incredibly soft and thick eye mask blocks out the light for uninterrupted rest and helps prevent skin and hair damage."

Honestly, it blocks out all the light, I feel a little bit like Blair Waldorf when I wear it, and I wake up rested and ready to get shit done. What could be better?

P.S. These sheets are like sleeping in heaven.
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment