Description

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A NEW MAKEUP ROUTINE


My struggle with makeup has been well documented on this blog. I've basically been using the same products that I was originally taught to use. This summer, I decided it was time for a change, which was probably partially brought on by the fact that I had too much time while taking the first summer off in a good long while. 

I wanted something simple, especially knowing that my life was going to become enormously more stressful in the coming months. Something that just made my skin a little glowy, but still looked like me. Enter Glossier. It's a beauty brand founded by Emily Weiss of the website Into the Gloss, both of which I've been a fan of for years. I hadn't yet tried any of their products but loved their ethos of skin first, makeup second. I'm officially a convert. My makeup routine now consists of primerconcealerskin tintan eyelash curler, and a brow brush. My mornings are infinitely easier and I feel better than ever. 

For those days when I feel like I want a little bit more coverage, I've been using Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with Laura Mercier creme cheek color. The best part of all this: I can put everything on using no brushes, just my fingers. Makes my morning easier and leaves extra time for beauty sleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment