Description

Friday, August 19, 2016

TEN THINGS


Apologies for the silence this week-- it's been a busy one. I moved into a new apartment (FREEDOM!) and have been settling in and getting organized, along with my normal routine of work and life. Moving can be stressful, no matter how small the place, or how easy it seems. I also start school on Monday and had nursing school orientation today (!!!). Freaking out a bit on the inside. This weekend I'm planning on catching up on sleep, organizing my life, and getting a head start on my reading. This week's ten things:

1 / How a plus size model broke the body mold and started a cult skincare line.

2 / 21 tweets that will make you say "same", if you're a person who doesn't like people.

3 / T by Alexander Wang fall 2016.

4 / Winona Ryder, uninterrupted.

5 / How Phillip Picardi landed a major magazine gig by the age of 25. Inspiring read.

6 / Do you love your body?

7 / Five mental health boosting supplements you should be taking.

8 / Thinking about adding these boots to my closet.

9 / 15 college campuses with the best architecture.

10 / The best podcasts to listen to now, according to 9 it girls.

Happy weekend!

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment