Description

Monday, August 8, 2016

TEN THINGS

Normally, I post this on Monday but this past weekend has been crazy, in good ways and in bad. More on that later. Sometimes you just have to dance around in your underwear and sometimes you just have to be an adult and cry in the shower. Both of these things have happened this weekend. I'm hoping this week brings me some peace. Here are this week's ten things:

1 / This Scandinavian inspired home in Seattle got put into my "favorite + inspiring" bookmark because this home is perfect. Dreaming of one day.

2 / At the Olympics, 30 is the new 20. As it should be.

3 / Why ending a text with a period makes you seem like a monster. I do this all the time, partially because I hate texting but when I must, I write texts in complete sentences. But occasionally, my "okay." does come with an F-you period.

4 / 10 places every 20-something should travel to before turning 30. All of these are on my list.

5 / How to clean any kitchen countertop.

6 / Real tweets about being in your 20s.

7 / An actress marries a prince at a beautiful summer wedding in Bavaria.

8 / Ordered these high rise jeans this week.

9 / A conversation about that elusive work-life balance.

10 / These female characters will make you proud to be a woman.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment