Description

Thursday, August 4, 2016

GRATEFUL


A few things I'm grateful for:

1 / Podcasts. Especially motivating ones. I recently started downloading and listening in the car, while I'm eating lunch, and walking around campus and I am hooked. My current favorite is TED radio from NPR, and of course "This American Life" from NPR. 

2 / Finally, after eating way too much teryaki pasta a few months ago from Smoky Mountain, it is once again delicious. Ordered it after a long morning of cleaning the house before studying and going to work and it hit the spot. Plus, it lasts me for two meals, and who doesn't love leftovers for lunch the next day?

3 / Pens that write just the way you want them to, that don't bleed, or get the side of your hands all black from dragging along the paper. 

4 / Zzzquil. Because sleep is a glorious thing. Beautiful, uninterrupted sleep.

5 / A day spent studying, at home, in my favorite sweats and robe top. 

6 / Crossing things off my to do list, which seems to never end these days.

7 / A clean house, which clears my mind.

8 / Scrambled eggs. 

9 / The green branches I can see outside my bathroom window while taking a shower.

10 / Watching my plants grow.

11 / Feeling strong.

12 / Starting a new book.

13 / Vanilla candles.

14 / When I get out of the shower and feel perfectly clean.

15 / Sunshine.

1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful list! I've been really into podcasts lately too, and honestly nothing beats starting a new book. Love it.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete