Description

Friday, July 29, 2016

TEN THINGS


Life has been slightly crazy lately. I guess all I can do it pray that everything turns out the way it's supposed to, and by the way it's supposed to, I mean the way I want it to. This weekend, I am looking forward to the sunshine, hopefully getting some sun on my skin to counteract the vampire look that I currently have going on. This week's ten things:

1 / Ellen Degeneres' favorite design books.

2 / A beautiful midcentury home in Napa, California.

3 / This is 40: Why Diane Kruger is the master of the age defying selfie.

4 / I may need this sweater in my life.

5 / How to Instagram your vacation like a pro.

6 / 10 New Yorkers give advice to New York transplants.

7 / How to deal with a friend breakup.

8 / 4 homes highlight beautiful Scandinavian design.

9 / Karlie Kloss' go to workout.

10 / Rethinking the beach read.

Happy weekend.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment