Description

Thursday, July 28, 2016

GILMORE GIRLS


"Gilmore Girls" will always have a special place in my heart. Growing up, we didn't have cable or even local channels and so we never watched TV, only videos that we would rent from the video store (remember when that was a thing?). The first TV show I ever watched (and subsequently became addicted to) was "Gilmore Girls". I have all the seasons on DVD and when I watch them (now on Netflix), they fill me with joy. I know what happens in every episode and both Lorelai and Rory both inspire me to be a strong, independent, smart, and driven woman.

And yes, I get all of that from a TV show. If you haven't seen it yet, Netflix premiered the first trailer for the new episodes coming on November 25th. My calendar has officially been cleared.
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment