Description

Monday, June 6, 2016

TEN THINGS


Well hello! It's been a while since I visited this space for no reason at all, just a general enjoying of life and the current lessening of my responsibilities, which is leading me to read a lot and relax. Here are this week's ten things:

1 / Please, read the powerful letter the Stanford victim read aloud to her attacker. I truly believe this is a must read for all women and men, of all ages.



4 / Chelsea Handler in conversation with Gwyneth Paltrow. Two incredibly intelligent women, I listened to their conversation and it is worth the hour of your time.




8 / Knife skills every home cook should know. Good knifes make all the difference and these are my favorite.


10 / What to do if you can't afford a therapist. Put it in a box, seal the box up with packing tape, and put it in a closet. Or literally, write it down and put it in a box in the closet.

Happy Monday! I'm planning on making this week a productive one.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment