Description

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MINIMALISTS


I saw this quote on Architectural Digest's Instagram and loved it so much I had to share:

"Minimalists can answer the what, where, and why for everything they own. It's designign to allow the art, the books, the view, the people-- whatever matters most to the inhabitant-- to be the soul of the space."
-Deborah Berke

I am a minimalist at heart. For different people, the definition of minimalism has many meanings. It can mean sparse. But for me, it means truly loving everything I own. Whether that's the candle that I purchase, the sweaters I pull out every winter, the sheets I sleep on every night. I want to spend my money on things that bring me joy-- whether that is a beauty product, a pair of shoes, or a pillow.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment