Description

Monday, May 23, 2016

TEN THINGS


This weekend was spent baking chicken pot pies and chocolate chip cookies, two of my ultimate comfort foods. The weather has been rainy and so all I've wanted to do is lay in bed. I've been on a English movies mood and just finished watching Jane Eyre on Netflix which I highly recommend. I can't stop thinking about it (I'm a bit late to the party).

This week's ten things (on a Monday):

1 / Why millenial women need Grace and Frankie, a show about 70-somethings.

2 / If something is going to destroy humanity, it's going to be one of these catastrophes.

3 / Inside Ashley Olsen's condo in New York City.

4 / The cocktail formula to memorize now.

5 / The Hamptons beach house of my dreams. "Beach house" is an understatement.

6 / Have you tried B.J. Novak's Li.st app yet? It appeals to the list lover in me.

7 / Guide to Palm Springs.

8 / How to save money when you travel.

9 / Thinking about finally joining the white sneaker trend.

10 / The busy person's lies. Interesting read.

Happy week!

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment