Description

Friday, May 6, 2016

TEN THINGS


I finished my last final on Wednesday and am officially on summer break. I'm not taking summer classes and don't quite know what to do with myself yet. In the meantime, I'm trying to appreciate my free time this summer. I'm planning on spending the weekend relaxing. This week's ten things:
1 / The Met Gala was this past Monday. So what is the Met Gala? Who gets to go? And most importantly, the best dressed at the Met Gala. My personal favorites: Jemima Kirke in Chanel, Sienna Miller in Gucci, Rachel McAdams in Valentino, Lily Collins in Valentino, Dakota Fanning in Nina Ricci, and the queens: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in the Row.


2 / 42 couples that go together like peanut butter and jelly.


3 / I want this leather jacket. It's calling to me.


4 / This kitchen tool is your golden ticket to healthier, faster meals.


5 / Becoming the person you're meant to be.


6 / Should teenagers take a gap year before starting college?


7 / Grace Coddington's beauty routine.


8 / This is an essay on fajitas. I love that someone wrote an entire essay about fajitas because they are delicious and I would eat them every day.

9 / Would you travel alone? 

10 / A cheat sheet for finding flea market treasures.

Happy weekend! I hope the weather is beautiful wherever you are.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment