Description

Monday, May 2, 2016

MUD MASK


Up until recently, I had never before used any type of face mask. My eternal quest is to one day have good enough skin to not wear makeup (basically I want to look as good as Gwyneth Paltrow). I was moaning to my sister about my stubborn blackheads and she (and my little brother, who I couldn't even picture doing this) recommended using the Pixi Glow Mud Mask and I immediately became a mask convert. I've worked it into my beauty routine (which I find centering and relaxing) and have used it religiously about twice a week. I wear it for fifteen minutes before taking a shower and notice my skin is *glowing* the next morning. I highly recommend it. 

Once I run out of this mask, I'm looking forward to trying out a few different masks. Do you have any recommendations?

No comments :

Post a Comment