Description

Friday, April 29, 2016

TEN THINGS


This week was dead week, the week before finals. One of my classes is already done and I can feel the weight lifting. When I turned in my final essay yesterday and moved the folder off my desktop, it felt like I could finally breathe again. This weekend, I'm planning on studying, working, and doing the normal weekend things. This week's ten things:

1 / 11 pressing questions for an Ob-Gyn.

2 / I can't wait to see the movie adaptation of The Girl on the Train.

3 / How neuroscientists explain the mind-clearing magic of running.

4 / How Isabel Marant got her groove back.

5 / I'm thinking I need to add this sweater to my wardrobe.

6 / The book seer: what should I read next? Where has this been all my life?

7 / A dream house for the ages.

8 / Four men with four very different incomes open up about the lives they can afford. Intersting read.

9 / Infographic: the shelf life of food. So you don't have to wonder, "will I get sick from eating this week old rice?"

10 / Time management hacks I wish I'd known at 20.

Happy weekend!

Image from here.

1 comment :

  1. I cannot wait to see "The Girl on the Train" movie! I enjoyed the book so much. Another great collection of links, love it girl!

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete