Description

Friday, April 22, 2016

TEN THINGS


This week, I've been dreaming of the beaches and ocean, and plotting my return to the sea. I'm hoping to try out a new carrot soup recipe this weekend since it's supposed to cool down a bit. This week's ten things:

1 / Alice Gao's Gramercy apartment tour.

2 / Cameron Diaz puts an egg on it. Love the Q+A on this.

3 / How to eat after every type of workout.

4 / Ask a guy: How do I politely "break up" after just one date? I'm the worst and avoid. 

5 / Fancy juice doesn't cleanse the body of toxins. A must read for anyone who thinks they need to go on a juice cleanse. 

6 / Gwyneth Paltrow's new cookbook "It's All Easy" is here (I broke down and ordered it this week). Gwyneth Paltrow answers some questions.

7 / A list of things to remember when you're depressed.

8 / 11 tips for setting a table that says "I've got my life together".

9 / Hannah Horvath, why do we still hate thee so?

10 / How "The Mindy Project" forgot about Mindy. I don't know how I feel about this new season. Danny has become this unrecognizable human, and Mindy has completely lost herself in their relationship.

Happy Friday!

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment