Description

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

GRATEFUL


The last few weeks have been filled with anxiety, for reasons that are legitimate and also for what feels like no specific reason. Does that happen to anyone else? It suddenly feels like the whole world is crushing down on me, like I have no control, and I am trapped.

Of course, this isn't really the truth, it just feels that way sometimes. I decided to try to focus on the things I have to be grateful for, which I haven't done for a while.

This week, I am grateful for:
-Fresh berries finally being back in season (strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries for breakfast every day this week)
-Sunshine
-Warm summer nights
-Retiring the parka
-Five Guys for dinner with my little brother
-Picking up new cookbooks at the library
-Face masks
-Packages in the mail
-Notes from friends
-Crossing things off my to do list

No comments :

Post a Comment