Description

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

YOUTUBE: ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST

I've been in my bed almost all week. Every time I've attempted to get up and go about a normal day, it just makes me go down even harder than before. The other night, in typical dramatic fashion, I felt like I was dying and left a note saying, "When you wake up, check to see if I'm still breathing. If not, tell everyone I love them."

In the meantime, I've spent way too much time on the internet. I stumbled upon Architectural Digest's Youtube channel and OH MY GOSH. These homes are just so gorgeous. I can't get enough. A few of my favorites:



4 comments :

  1. Nice videos ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: KNIT SUIT AND STRIPES

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! Never knew this channel existed, and now I'm way too into checking out all these homes. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. john and chrissy are such a couple goal. their house is so lovely too! feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.. thanks for sharing this!! I'm gonna start to become obsessed with this too!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete