Description

Friday, March 25, 2016

TEN THINGS


This week was my spring break, and other than work, I've done pretty much nothing. I had planned on taking a road trip to Oregon but that was put on hold when my brake lights came on. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend getting organized and ready for the last month of school before the semester ends. This week's ten things:


2 / Read this if you take melatonin to sleep every night. I've stopped and feel much better, although I still take ambien, I no longer wake up groggy and need loads of caffeine to get through the day.



5 / Thinking these high rise jeans need to be added to my closet.






Happy weekend!

Image from here.

2 comments :

  1. I love lists like these. I'm now thinking of doing one of these myself on the blog! Hope you have a great Easter weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to do "nothing" enjoy!

    ReplyDelete