Description

Monday, March 14, 2016

TEN THINGS


This weekend was spent recuperating from a lingering cold. I am finally feeling better and am going to try to get back on track this week. This week's ten things:

1 / On finding a uniform.

2 / Portia and Ellen's southern California horse ranch. Gorgeous. And yes, I tend to call celebrities by their first names and confuse people, like, "Are they friends with you? Do you know them?" I am actually fooling no one.

3 / Daisy Ridley's thoughtful body shaming response.

4 / April Ludgate's best lines on "Parks and Rec". My personal favorite: "I hate talking. To people. About things."

5 / Aziz Ansari goes to India.

6 / Career advice from J. Crew CEO Mickey Drexler.

7 / The first thing I do in the morning is...

8 / I may have found the perfect leather jacket. I also may have dreamed about it last night.

9 / A new Nike web series (and tips) to inspire resolution making- and keeping. I'm totally hooked on this web series.

10 / Single women are the most powerful voters. A must read.

Image from here.

1 comment :

  1. I've been watching that Nike web series, too! Love it. Also really enjoyed the Mickey Drexler article, super interesting (and inspiring).

    ReplyDelete