Description

Sunday, March 6, 2016

TEN THINGS


I woke up feeling sick Friday morning and have been steadily getting worse all weekend. I thought I might escape this winter without suffering through a cold/flu but apparently the world had other plans. I spent the weekend in bed, only leaving for the essentials (work, food) and the rest of the time alternating between studying notes for a biology exam and watching "House of Cards". Which I wasn't a huge fan of this season. I'm just over Francis and Claire and am ready for them to go down for all the shitty things they've done. Anyone else have any thoughts?

This week's ten things (on a Monday):

1 / Enjoyed this essay on nourishing an adopted son.

2 / Things you should stop feeling bad about.

3 / Was inspired by Venus Williams' essay on sisters, and going back to Indian Wells.

4 / Has anyone watched "Love" on Netflix? I had it on in the background and thought it was pretty funny. Here's the New Yorker's review.

5 / I want to spend spring and summer in this caftan dress.

6 / A New York townhouse with historic modern charm.

7 / The 27 year old making athleisure cool.

8 / Everything to expect in the year of the monkey,

9 / Why people willingly stand in line for hours for a great meal.

10 / Couples get real about love.

I hope this week is a great one for you. Happy Monday.

Image found here.

4 comments :

  1. Wow, that townhouse is beautiful! I always love reading through the articles you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kaftan dress is such a stunning shade of green. I want it for summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kaftan dress is such a stunning shade of green. I want it for summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're sick! Ugh, been there. It's the worst right now- everyone at my office is sick, so the germs just keep spreading (despite all my hand-washing efforts).

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete