Description

Friday, February 26, 2016

TEN THINGS


I was told by a professor that this week marks the halfway point of the semester.  Time just flys by but also crawls, if you know what I mean. This weekend, I am planning on getting caught up on my reading, which I somehow managed to fall embarassingly behind on. The rest of my time will be spent either outside (today it was 60 degrees and in my barefeet felt like summer) or starting season 2 of "Game of Thrones". This week's ten things:

1 / Shooting tips for iPhone photographers.

2 / English countryside getaways. I've been dreaming of England lately. 

3 / Your goals are overrated.

4 / 24 reasons we'll never get over Meredith and Derek.

5 / The best Mindy Kaling tweets.

6 / 23 things I wish I'd known at 23.

7 / Why creating a meaningful morning routine will make you more successful.

8 / Wishing for this IRO sweatshirt.

9 / Cohabitation before marriage: sliding or deciding?

10 / A vintage airstream renovation.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment