Description

Friday, February 19, 2016

TEN THINGS


This week, I discovered that I can basically order EVERYTHING I usually buy in person at Target, ONLINE. Even things like toothpaste and ibuprofen. And since I have a red card, free shipping. Sadly, I think in my dream life, I'd just live in a beautiful home and basically never leave the house, except for fun things. No dealing with things like grocery shopping, going to the bank, all those errands that just aren't fun. Life goals?

This week's ten things:

1 // How to be outgoing- extrovert tricks.

2 // I'm slightly obsessed with Hannah Henderson's Instagram and came across this profile showcasing her gorgeous home and style.

3 // How to buy good vintage online.

4 // Totally dreaming of these suede slip ons.

5 // 15 times Larry David said exactly what we were thinking.

6 // The tidy life: daily habits.

7 // How to decorate like a French woman.

8 // Goals: how to become a winter morning person.

9 // Beautiful advice for twenty-somethings.

10 // Supermarket flower hacks.

Image from here.

2 comments :

  1. lovely links! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great list of links! I love the one about being a morning person in winter; it's so much harder than in summer, because it's dark and cold and so on. Happy Monday, girl!

    ReplyDelete