Description

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

STYLE ICON: PATTI SMITH

Before a few months ago, my knowledge of Patti Smith consisted solely of "Gilmore Girls" references. (Side note: who is excited for the new episodes coming to Netflix?! I can hardly contain my excitement!) After listening to an interview on the "Fresh Air" podcast promoting her new book The M Train, I decided to look into her first memoir. Since then, I've become slightly obsessed with her beautiful writing and her style. She nails the menswear look and always looks perfectly tousled and cool. 

"I wish for the same thing I've hoped for since the beginning. I wish for a life so brave, so unpredictable, so full of unexpected joys and unforgettable love that no box could possibly contain all my memories. Such a life won't be perfect. It'll be something better. It'll be my own paradise."







Images from: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

No comments :

Post a Comment