Description

Friday, January 22, 2016

TEN THINGS


I don't know if it's the gloomy weather, being overwhelmed with the new semester starting, or I'm just burnt out, but this week has been a struggle. I've barely been able to get out of bed. I'm hoping this weekend I will finally get into a routine with my schoolwork and come out the other side. This week's ten things:

1 // You're more grown up than you think. A reminder for all of us struggling with this whole being adult thing.

2 // How to clean your dutch oven (without ruining it). Don't fall the fancy brand name cleaners, this will have your dutch oven looking like the day you took it out of the box. 

3 // Sorry, not sorry: How I quit apologizing for existing.

4 // Adele is the best. Here are a few of the reasons why.

5 // The nightly routines of 15 successful women.

6 // Female showrunners who dominated 2015.

7 // Nick from "New Girl" is my spirit animal because we both hate everyone. One of my favorite Nick lines: "No, I don't dance. I'm from the town in Footloose."

8 // A cozy and textured home tour, complete with an outdoor oasis.

9 // I just bought a pair of these Outdoor Voices leggings and I highly recommend them. I'm patiently waiting for them to restock in my size in some of their other colors.

10 // The ultimate headache guide. I pop ibuprofen constantly which is terrible for my liver. Planning on incorporating these tips into my life right away.

Image from here.

3 comments :

  1. This is great, lady- especially love the headache guide, my 9-5 is stressing me out lately + giving me all the headaches. Need to use this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete