Description

Friday, January 8, 2016

TEN THINGS


Happy Friday! These are my last few days before the end of winter break and I'm slightly dreading going back to school on Monday. I've enjoyed the last few days of watching too much TV, making homemade pasta, and generally not having anything pressing to do. I've also been working out and cooking more (yay for resolutions!). Hoping this continues as I get back at it next week. Here are this week's ten things:

1 // A tiny, cozy cabin in the Pacific Northwest. I want to move right in. I need some outdoors in my life.

2 // Relationship lessons from "Love Actually".

3 // 11 things you need to do to make your baked goods better.

4 // Important lessons from "Harry Potter" for the next generation. I can't wait to read these books to my kids one day.

5 // Dream weekend house in the Hamptons.

6 // 33 reasons we'll miss "Parks and Recreation" in 2016.

7 // Dreaming of warm weather and lusting over this striped shirt.

8 // How to have a fantastic home without spending a ton of money.

9 // On making friends at work.

10 // 28 memes that pretty much sum up life in 2015.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment