Description

Monday, January 11, 2016

BLUE JEAN BABY


 

I tend to live in black skinny jeans (these are my current favorite, I may have multiple pairs...). Lately though, I've been inspired by the comfort of classic, worn in, vintage Levi's. I've never had the patience for thrifting (plus I'm a slight germ freak) and so I enlisted my little sister to find me the perfect pair for Christmas. 

If you take the hunt online, have patience! Some sources:

Re/Done: Great vintage pairs already found for you. They're expensive but take some of the guesswork out. You shop in your regular size. Plus, easy returns and exchanges.

where was i from: Vintage and repurposed jeans.

Levi's: Sometimes it's easiest to just go straight for the source! You can buy vintage pairs online or they have 501's made to look vintage. 

Do you have any shops you've found that feed your vintage Levi's obsession?

images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 

No comments :

Post a Comment