Description

Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016 RESOLUTIONS


I ushered in 2016 by taking a nice bath, and reflecting on 2015. It's easy to get caught up, especially at my age, of where we "should" be in life, based on what others are doing. It's easy to ignore the good things that have happened in the past year, and the accomplishments, especially the small ones. I'm proud of myself, for going back to school and being committed to that, to trying to let go of more, and to focus on myself and improving my own life.

This year, in 2016, I'm going to continue working on myself and improving my life. This year: 

1 // I will focus on my health, physical and mental, by eating right, exercising, getting enough sleep, and trying to cut down on my stress and anxiety.

2 // My main goal for this year is to get into my nursing program, which I am on the right path to.

3 // Travel more. Lately, I've been itching to move on from this place, having it not feel like home. This year, I'd like to explore more, whenever possible. On my list: Texas, New York, Washington DC, San Fransisco, Big Sur, the Oregon Coast. 

4 // Be happier, and more calm. Make a concentrated effort to calm myself, listen to jazz, take a bath. These types of things are essential in my life, to making me be able to tolerate people.

Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be great. **Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.**

No comments :

Post a Comment