Description

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WINTER SKIN CARE ESSENTIALS


This time of the year, when the temperature has hovered around 20 degrees as the high daily, wreaks havoc on my hands. They are cracked and bleeding and covering in band aids. Great image, right? Anyways, to counteract this nasty weather, I have a few lotions and creams that save my hands from looking like complete man hands. 

Kiehl's Creme de Corps // I keep a small bottle in my purse and slather it on throughout the day. Plus, the smell isn't terrible. 
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream // I keep this on my bedside table and slather it on before going to bed. It by far works the best of all the lotions that I use but is slightly thick so use sparingly.
Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing // This is the lotion I use every day, all over my body, right when I get out of the shower. It's great year round.
Neosporin Healing Ointment // For emergencies, along with a band aid. In case of cracking skin, be sure to keep covered with a band aid and neosporin for the fastest healing. 

I'm hoping to get my hands looking good and then into a routine that I won't have to worry about them. Do you have any tips for keeping skin soft and hydrated during these cold winter months.

No comments :

Post a Comment