Description

Monday, December 21, 2015

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY


A few weeks ago, I wrote this and saved it in my drafts: Today, I finally felt like it would be okay. It's one of the best feelings I've had in a while.

It's funny how quickly that feeling can go away. Nothing bad has happened, just mood changes, up and down, feeling one day like you're on the right track, only to have something completely tear you down the next. Worry and anxiety are always waiting in the back of my mind, those few moments of quiet few and far between.

While I've been patiently waiting for these thoughts, this moment, this time to pass, I've been eating a lot of pasta and fried rice (my favorites), made a special cake usually reserved for birthdays, and watching all too much "Homeland", my new addiction. I can't decide if Carrie Mathison is my hero or not. And Carrie's portrayal of mental illness, wow. I can't even describe how spot on she is. 

That's where I am. I just felt the need to share, even just a little part of it. 

Now it's back to the real world.

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment