Description

Friday, December 11, 2015

TEN THINGS

Magic hour: my favorite time of day.

I have all but two finals left next week and am having some serious motivation troubles. Today I have done basically everything to avoid studying for my microbiology class, which is my hardest and most  on the edge grade. Send me good thoughts. In the meantime, I've done my laundry, taken a bath, cleaned my bathroom, went grocery shopping, made pasta, ate cake for breakfast, started a new book, and watched "The Office". Seriously, send me good thoughts. They are desperately needed.

This week's ten things:

1 // Serial is back! The three most interesting things about episode 1.

2 // Secrete to being a great guest (and host).

3 // Amy Poehler and Tina Fey: When Leaning In, Laughing Matters.

4 // Have you been watching "The Mindy Project" lately? In praise of boring romance.

5 // Easy things you can do that will help when you feel like shit.

6 // 18 times Pam Beesly proved she's the best character on "The Office",

7 // Famous women on throwing their own parties.

8 // I kind of want to adopt this flight jumper as my new uniform.

9 // The New York Times best movies of 2015.

10 // 21 pictures that sum up the end of the semester.

Happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment