Description

Thursday, December 31, 2015

END OF YEAR REFLECTIONS


Taking the time to look back on the year, the good and the bad, before making resolutions is crucial. I came across this article on Mother Mag and thought the questions were perfect for taking stock of the last year. 

What 2015 accomplishments am I most proud of?

What are some takeaways from those accomplishments?

In which areas did I struggle most in 2015?

Which of these difficult situations did I overcome? (Or work to overcome?)

Which friends supported me most this year?

Which friendships changed and shifted?

What are some new skills that I learned?

What are some thigns I've learned to accept about myself this year?

Name 3-5 positive memory-making experiences from 2015?

Name a couple of negative memory-making experiences.

In which areas did I see the most personal growth and change?

What did I learn about myself in 2015?

What am I most grateful for in 2015?

What did I gain in 2015? What did I lose?

What things do I want to leave behind in 2015?

What things do I want to take with me into 2016?

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment