Description

Thursday, December 3, 2015

PAJAMAS ALL DAY



Now that it is officially cold, dreary, and we rarely see the sun, it makes me not want to get out of bed. Not in an "I'm depressed, don't want to live life way" (although, that's sometimes the way no matter the season) but because it's warm and I just want to cuddle up with my blanket, favorite sheets, and a pair of pajamas and watch my favorite shows/read my favorite books. Essentials include comfortable pajamas. Whenever I sleep, I can usually be found in THESE because they are so silky and soft. Most of them I've stolen from my mother.

But on days when I just give up and don't feel like getting dressed, I usually go for something a little bit more cottony. A few currently on my wish list:

images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute photos !
    very inspiring
    xx
    www.innagram.com

    ReplyDelete