Description

Monday, December 7, 2015

GOALS // DECEMBER


I'm a bit late on this one, and I haven't done my monthly goals for a while but as the year ends, I decided I needed to make a few. 

1 // Sing more. In the car, in the kitchen, while I'm getting ready. Belting it out (albeit, terribly) to my favorite songs puts me in a much better mood.

2 // Appreciate the season. Once you've grown, the holidays just don't seem to have the same magic anymore. I'm trying to get in the spirit, plan family time, decorate, and appreciate this magic season in my life.

3 // Try not to watch so much TV. It's so tempting when it's this cold outside (my hands are cracking) to just stay at home curled up in bed with Netflix. I've been trying to find other things to do (cook, read, study, actually go do things) instead. 

Happy December! Do you have any goals you're working on? Hearing others always inspires me. 

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment