Description

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ENDING THE DAY WITH A BATH


Since I've discovered Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Baths, I've been trying to fit in at least one a week. Let's be honest with ourselves, baths are in no way convenient and I don't even know what people did before showers. The only reason to take them is for relaxation. So be sure to make an evening out of it, not a chore (as taking a shower/cleaning myself can sometimes seem to become). Pour yourself a glass of wine, light some candles (lots of candles), and just relax. Pour pretty much the entire bag in. This bath pillow is also an essential for me. My current favorite is the honey and milk blend. In an ideal world (and hopefully later in my life) I'll be able to afford a weekly massage but until then this will have to do. 

No comments :

Post a Comment