Description

Monday, December 28, 2015

DEAR UNIVERSE: BAFFLED


Dear universe, 

A few things that are currently on my mind:

It's been 10 degrees on my way to school this week. The bike ride from my car to my class has frozen my face. Not cool. If it's going to be this cold, at least let it snow so there is a chance of life being cancelled.

Trying to remember that I at some point had some semblance of an idea what is going on in my Stats class, and not just all the names of the Real Housewives that is currently taking up space in my brain.

Apparently now having two separate driving thru lines is a thing. You have to choose one and it's even worse than the grocery store because you CAN'T JUST MOVE YOUR CAR TO THE OTHER LANE. It's happened twice to me now and I always choose the wrong line. I think I need to stop eating so much fast food. Mainly strawberry milkshakes from Chik-Fil-A and McDonald's french fries.

The young couple that feels the need to have a moment in the Chik-Fil-A parking lot. Just don't. No one wants to see that.

My grandma has informed me that you can go shopping at the airport and she's done it. No, you don't have to buy a ticket. You ask for a pass and go through security. Apparently, it's a thing. I don't know why anyone would possibly want to go shopping in the Boise Airport. It's one store and a McDonald's. I don't even think there's a Starbucks in there. That's how lame our airport is.

Do you ever meet new people, and then you see a ring on their finger/they mention their husband or wife and think, how did YOU get someone to marry you? Boys don't even ask me out. And yet, you found someone to commit to you FOREVER. 

People who feel the need to carry both a backpack and a purse. Can the stuff that is in your purse not just be put in your backpack? Carrying around both seems redundant and ridiculous. 

The girl that asks questions in every. single. lecture. It doesn't make you look smart like you think it does, you're honestly just annoying everyone.

Foam soap. It is really doing nothing for your hands. Please, can we all just agree to put liquid soap in all the bathrooms?

Please fix these problems as soon as you can.

From,
Marin

No comments :

Post a Comment