Description

Friday, November 13, 2015

TEN THINGS


This week and next are filled with tests before the Thanksgiving break so it seems all I have done this week is study. I'm also planning on doing that this weekend. Hope yours is better than mine!

1 // Sunblock and acne treatment in your 20s are essential.

2 // The house that Julia built.

3 // Let's love Justin Bieber again.

4 // I'm in need of a new makeup bag and this black and white tribal cosmetic bag caught my eye.

5 // 22 TV shows to get you through the winter months. I just finished "Narcos" and it was SO GOOD. Murphy and Pena can chase me through Colombia any day.

6 // Life advice from 10 smart humans.

7 // Reese Witherspoon's moving speech at the "Glamour" Woman of the Year Awards.

8 // For everyone who thought Harry and Hermione should have ended up together. Ron + Hermione 4ever. 

9 // I just want to wear these pajamas all the time.

10 // Home tour: a modern bohemian family home. Basically the home of my dreams.

Image from here.

3 comments :

  1. Ahhh...super cute pj's!! Have a great weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...super cute pj's!! Have a great weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great links! I was reading that Buzzfeed article about Hermione and Ron just going "yesss". Too good!

    ReplyDelete