Description

Thursday, November 26, 2015

GRATEFUL: THANKSGIVING


This year, after years of having to get everyone in the extended family together, it will just be my immediate family at Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to this year's holiday being calm and stress free. A few simple things I'm thankful for this year:

1 // The fresh snow on the ground.
2 // A car that is finally working.
3 // Netflix. For always giving me an escape and keeping me sane.
4 // Good food. 
5 // White chocolate mochas. 
6 // Chocolate chip muffins.
7 // Heating pads.
8 // Having good days that make the bad days bearable. 
9 // Having something to look forward to.
10 // Boots. And an ever growing collection.

I hope your Thanksgiving was spent with family and friends, lots of food and hopefully a bit of sleep. Happy weekend. 

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment