Description

Monday, November 23, 2015

FOR BEGINNERS: STAYING ACTIVE


I've never been a person who works out. Pretty much ever in my life. I always just lived life, eating when I was hungry. whatever sounded good. But lately, I've been feeling it. Walking up the three flights of stairs to my ethics class winded me. Being completely honest, I just want to be able to survive in "The Walking Dead" and "The Hunger Games". So I've been making an effort to exercise, even if it's just a little bit every day. You have to start somewhere, right? I've been stretching and lifting light weights every day, while trying to do cardio for 30 minutes three times a week. I've also been doing at home yoga videos from this channel as well. Plus, I finally can actually wear my "work out" clothes to work out. Some of my favorites:

 



Do you have any tips for staying motivated?

4 comments :

  1. Love the workout clothing! (: I also have a hard time keeping up with routine at the starting but now if I don't gym (I feel so weird) x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work-out clothing! Love those leggings!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to make it a priority, but it is important. I don't do it much either...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I already love your blog ! You mentioned The Walking Dead and Hunger Games under workout post! That is exactly my only motivation for working out! Haha! I love The Walking Dead!
    Kat | www.PoshByKat.com

    ReplyDelete