Description

Monday, November 9, 2015

FALL // TAKING STOCK


I'm a little late to the party with this whole fall things that seem to overtake bloggers. One of these days I'll *actually* take the time to stop and take a picture of the gorgeous leaves and colors currently happening, but are quickly dwindling in numbers. In the meantime, I'll settle for pictures taken while driving (and editing out the dashboard) of the crazy rainstorm we've been having this week. It was pouring like crazy and all I wanted to do was cuddle up in bed all day. 

A while back, I read this post of Sydney's and made a mental note to mark the passing of time with this type of question and answer. 

Eating / Leftover chocolate birthday cake for breakfast.
Drinking / Lots of water from my favorite glass bottle.
Practicing / Patience, kindness, selflessness, and humility.
Mastering / Time management, a continuous struggle.
Learning / All the science it seems: microbiology, pathophysiology, nutrition.
Trying / To slow down for a bit.
Playing / Kacey Musgraves album, over and over and over again.
Finishing / Projects for my Etsy shop.
Reading / David Sedaris's Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls.
Remembering / To get to bed on time, to get enough sleep, to take my vitamins.
Wearing / A lot of sweats lately, if I'm being completely honest.
Cooking / Pumpkin cookies and tomato soup.
Working / Always.
Traveling / Planning.
Wanting / To be in shape, something I'm constantly reminded of when I walk up stairs. Although, I wouldn't say no to these Acne jeans.
Looking / Forward to Thanksgiving (and time off from school).
Playing / Nothing at the moment, but planning family time games for soon.
Smelling / My favorite seasonal pumpkin candle.
Feeling / Hopeful.

1 comment :

  1. all those words/phrases are perfect for autumn! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete