Description

Monday, October 5, 2015

OCTOBER // GOALS


This past month hasn't been great. I've been busy, stressed, angry, and just not happy at all. Sometimes the pressure of life just gets me down, you know? I want to spend more time this month slowing down and appreciating the changing of the seasons and this time in my life. I cleaned my room today and did all my laundry so I figured that's a good way to start the week. 

This month, I want to:

1 // Work on being less anxious and stress prone. I worry about everything, all the time, and it's completely exhausting. Working on keeping a calm environment and doing little things each day that make me feel more calm will be my focus. 

2 // Keep up on my reading. I've managed to get behind on the reading in a few of my classes and am really focusing on catching up and staying on top of that. 

3 // Eat healthier. It's so easy when you're busy to just grab the fastest thing (hello, five strawberry milkshakes this week) but I feel so much better when I eat a healthy, balanced diet. 

Happy October. 

Image from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment